Steph's Friend

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Away On A Holiday

I guess this will be my last post for the year as I will be leaving Singapore soon to visit my relatives. There, the internet is seen as a luxury. The highest you can get is 56k. So you can imagine how slow it is to do things. Anyway, I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Happy holidays.

(I found this interesting animation on how to open Christmas gifts. It is quite informative, at least for me :))


Technorati   Digg!   Del.icio.us   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you too!

*wondering where are you going. it sounds worse than ulu pandan. even thailand which i think was quite bad provide fast internet service

9:04 PM, December 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where are you going? And yea I must agree that internet connection sort of sucks in Malaysia since Internet usage is not very widespread in Malaysia... have a nice holiday!

12:42 PM, December 20, 2006  
Blogger Steph said...

Jerine,

Thanks. Merry Christmas to you too :D

Well, I am in Medan. Really? Wow...that's something new. I didn't know that Thailand provided fast internet service.

12:55 PM, December 20, 2006  
Blogger Steph said...

Teddy,

Medan. Haha...okay lah...it's long but bearable.

12:56 PM, December 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

teddy..erm... i have to make a correction. internet service in malaysia is very fast. actually compare to singapore its better. i always experience sudden cut off in singapore while using broadband, but that never happen in malaysia.

1:21 AM, December 21, 2006  
Blogger Steph said...

At times, I do experience those cut-offs too, but they don't occur very often.

I am not too sure about the situation in Malaysia, but in Indonesia, it can get pretty...slow...

10:11 PM, January 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home