Steph's Friend

Friday, May 26, 2006

Letter From Mom

(Letters from two mothers to their daughters regarding their daughter's wedding night)

Dear,

I know I've been very busy lately with my appointments and hectic schedule, but I would like to let you know that you are still very dear to me.

I am so sorry that I couldn't attend your wedding dinner as I had a very important client to attend to. She is someone very important to our company and if she signs the contract, it may mean a new car for you.

I know that it's hard for you to cope with my not being there, expecially so on your big day, but you can always come over and visit me with your family.

Hugs and kisses,
Your Mom.



Ah Huay,

Pai seh to make you lose face during your wedding dinner hor. I know ta-bao food not very class but as family, didi at home also need to eat one leh. We cannot leave him out. How can do that one?

Your ta-po very shuai and hao xin leh. Aiyo...so gentleman. I very senang you can get such a nice man. He help me to get food and ta-bao for your didi. Don't scold him hor, I ask for his help one. Very heng can get such a good man.

Remember to come and accompany me play mahjong arh.

Don't worry be happy,
Lin Bu.


Technorati   Digg!   Del.icio.us   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok...

Aidana
HORSES:
http://www.blogcharm.com/ShuvaniStablesAllNaturalHorseAndLivestockRemedyAndProductBlog/
PETS:
http://www.blogcharm.com/KenderKennelPetCare/
EXOTICS:
http://www.blogcharm.com/shuvanimals/

4:25 AM, May 27, 2006  
Blogger Steph said...

The second letter is in Singlish, so only Singaporeans can understand it. Oh yah, Singlish is actually "Singapore English", where we have our own unique words.

10:43 PM, May 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha :D This is funny indeed. :D

3:37 PM, November 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home