Steph's Friend

Thursday, October 18, 2007

She Likes Me? (Part 7)

It sure has been a long time since I last continued to blog. Exams are coming and project datelines are near…what more can you ask?

I guess this is the last part of the story. I just hope that no one will get shocked over this part.

So where did I finish? Oh yah…here it is.

We made our way beside the lift lest we block someone. It was night and the
breeze was nice and cold.

Me: Simple, you know my blog's address right?
En: Yes. Why?
Me: It has something to do with your question earlier on
regarding my answer.
En: Oh that one.

She looked embarrassed at the
mention of it.

Me: Well, I wrote the post titled "She Likes Me?"
En:
Haha...that one...
Me: Let's just say that that series of stories will end
at around part...

I thought of the number of parts I needed...

Me: Part 7...yes 7. I will tell you the answer by then. As Part 7 will
be the last one. At the same time, I will also tell those readers the answer.
After all, for the story to go until part 7, it's a lot of suspense don't you
think?
En: Haha...true...true.
Me: Well I guess that's my answer.
En: Yah...an answer that doesn't really answers the question.

We laughed. With that, we talked for a while more before we said goodbye.

I thought of what has happened from Part 1 until now and came to a conclusion...it
was there at the very start of it...I guess I was right...I just only need 7
parts to this story.

(To be continued)
Why do I only need 7 parts? Because the 7th part will be the last. Simple. How about my answer? Is it one of acceptance or rejection? I need not answer that question for a simple reason.

I don’t know how many of you noticed it, but it has all been but a story. Let me repeat…it’s just a story. I left some hints in the story to imply that it’s just a story.

One very obvious hint was that why didn’t she tag on my blog? According to the story, she knew my address right? Well, now you know why.

One reason why I decided to write this story is because it has been a long time since I wrote a long story (the previous one was “The value of honesty in a relationship”). The second reason was that I wanted to see how it will be like if I change from writing from a third-person perspective to a first-person perspective. It’s not easy I tell you…haha.

Honestly speaking, there is someone who I suspect may have feelings for *ahem*. How do I know? Simple. If she looks at you for quite sometime, then more or less it’s there. I decided not to pursue the matter or find out because the exam is near.

At first, I decided to stop quite early…somewhere around Part 2. It’s because someone I know asked why didn’t she tag on my blog if she knew my blog add? The answer was simple. It’s because it’s a story. That’s why I always replied by saying “Don’t jump into conclusions, wait until the last part.” Thinking back, maybe I should have stopped instead of keeping everyone in suspense. However, if I had stopped, no one would know how the story would end. I don’t know, each has their own reasoning. I hope that everyone enjoyed the story :)

It was fun writing this story. It was fun writing all my previous stories. Nevertheless, it’s time to study.

So I wish everyone all the best in your exams.

(Note: If I have a girlfriend, I may not blog about it :D)

Technorati   Digg!   Del.icio.us   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Stephen,

This is only the third entries that I read from your blog... and the ending really make me go "=_______=" hahaha... nice story indeed. Will read more entries in near future :p You should considering taking minor in communication studies :p hahaha..

All the best for your upcoming exam!

2:53 PM, November 04, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!

Haha...thanks. I knew I could stretch people's faces...lol.

Comm studies? Hm...lol...I wonder if they involve writing stories...haha.

Thanks man...all the best to you too :D

10:19 PM, November 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home