Steph's Friend

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Why Am I Still Single?

This is a very interesting question that somehow doesn't appear in my exams. If it did I wonder who would get the correct answer? I chanced upon two quizzes from Denise's blog. After doing the quizzes here are my results:

First quiz: Your Dating Report Card


What can I say? Here are my viewpoints on my results:

1. Flirting - C

Okay, I guess I got a C in flirting. If got this for my module (hopefully not) I'll faint but if it's flirting, then it isn't a big problem. I guess I am bad at flirting. Is this good? I don't know.

Nothing much to talk about this as I got a C.

2. Physical - F

Lol...this is hilarious. I guess I am lousy at being physical. So what does it mean? Let me imagine:

Me: What are you doing?
Girl: Well, nothing. I accidentally brushed your hand only.
Me: Oh ok.
Girl: Seriously...you are not physical at all.
Me: What you mean?
Girl: Can you at least hold my hand while we walk? Sheesh! I can't believe I have to tell you to hold my hand.
Me: Hey, don't blame me. I got an F for "Physical" in a quiz.
Girl: -_-'''
Me: By the way, how do I hold your hand?
Girl: (faint)
Me: Oi...you okay or not?

Now you know why I got F?

(Disclaimer: The story above is fictional and didn't happen.)

3. Emotional - A

This is my only A in this quiz. I guess I am more of an emotional person than a flirtatious and physical person. It means that I can feel and understand the girl better than flirting and doing physical stuff (like playing hide and seek in NTU) with her. Okay, maybe hide and seek is not such a good idea. Especially in NTU. Can you imagine what can happen if that happens?

Aunty: Ah boy what you doing here?
Me: Shhh...I am playing hide and seek with my girlfriend.
Aunty: Aiyo. How old are you?
Me: I got a F for "Physical" so need to engage in more activities if not later my "Physical" module cannot pass.
Aunty: -_-''''
Me: Aunty, your face how come look like my girlfriend's face arh? Suddenly got 3 horizontal lines and some vertical lines.
Aunty: (faint)
Me: Oi Aunty you okay or not?

(Disclaimer: The story above is fictional and didn't happen. I don't have a girlfriend.)

Conclusion - C

C again! At least's it's not an F.

Second quiz: Your Dating Style


The result says this:

"You are all about being in a committed long term relationship. You are all about the love and security that it brings."

It's true. If I enter a relationship, I don't enter into one just so that we can play hide and seek in NTU, but to be serious in it. When emotions are involved, it's best not to play any games (including hide and seek) lest people get hurt emotionally.

This is pretty straight forward. The graph above says that I am mature (not really lah, I crack lousy jokes which only I myself laugh) and loyal (yes, I still remember how my pet fish died). If I combine this result with the previous quiz, can I say that a mature and loyal person won't be good at being physical and flirting but good at the emotional level? After all, it is the same me who did both quizzes.

Conclusion - Mature and Loyal = Committed Relationship

Coming back to the question "Why Am I Still Single?". The answer is pretty easy - I haven't met the right person yet. Maybe she's playing hide and seek with me...lol. Okay...okay...I talked to much rubbish already. Must finish up and read my lecture notes.


Technorati   Digg!   Del.icio.us   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi rmb this nj junior? taking a breather!!hMM...interesting to read abt uni life la...(is the environment in ntu chi-speaking btw?) anw anw....dun worry too much abt relationships and stuff!!!it will come naturally and given the many many decent girls in NTU you would prob fall for someone really soon n i wont b surprised if u get into a relationship soon...if you have loved someone before you would prob know how easy it is to fall in love. but also how easy it is to fall out of love-_- i firmly believe the harder it is for a person to fall in love, the harder it is for the person to fall out of love. many get into relationships easily as their definition of 'love' n 'relationships' r often more liberal...however the fall out rate is also high. sth it may even demoralise and make one disillusioned. for u prob take love seriously, am i wrong; and when you eventually enter a relationship you will be more sure than the average guy that this is what you want...it would have a higher probability of being for life/permanent... as opposed to those who need to go thru countless heartbreaking break-ups aka trial and error before maturing and finding The One or whatever. it really is tiring>< it depends, ultimately, on the individual's tolerance level and personality. good luck!!!bye

11:06 PM, August 14, 2007  
Blogger Steph said...

Yes. Haha.

Nope, NTU is not very chinese. It's quite okay. You should come to NTU...it's very fun.

Well, I am not really worried about relationships and stuff as I know that in His right time, the Lord will show me who the girl is :)

Well, thanks for sharing so much on your viewpoints on relationships. You sound pretty knowledgeable. I wonder why is that so...haha.

Anyway, good luck with your exams, especially the A Levels.

8:18 PM, August 15, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hai, i am stephanie. My friend call me steph...and I AM STILL SINGLE TOO. I don't know why...

8:06 PM, November 21, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home