Steph's Friend

Monday, February 11, 2008

It's V-Day

Friend A: Any plans for V-day?
Me: Yeah...
Friend B: Cool! What are your plans? Share leh.
Me: Huh? I thought it's the same for all of us?
Friend A and B: Huh?
Me: Yeah...as the day approaches, we all stay at home or go to library and mug. That's normal right? I mean everyone does that.
Friend B: I don't know about you but NORMAL people don't go to library and mug on Valentine's Day.
Me: Orh...V-day. Haiya...I heard D-day.
Friend A and B: -_-'''

(D-day means exam day)

Technorati   Digg!   Del.icio.us   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Stephanie, I'm Mei Jun, a librarian from the NLB ASK! Blog team. I found the love stories you put up in your blog and mentioned it on our won. You can read it here .

7:17 PM, March 12, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home