Steph's Friend

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Ronald McDonald In DDR

I never knew our well-known mascot for burgers could dance DDR.



While watching the video, I thought what would happen if some smart alec would go to tomorrow's NTU Career Fair dressed like that and perform a dance on 3 (mind you it's 3 and not 1) DDR pads...hm...

Actually it's kinda healthy. Imagine after eating all those carbs from an Extra Value Meal you exercise by following this video. Sounds like some show with the title "5mins of Exercise Fun with Ronald!".

What's next? Senior executives performing a rap video? I think I may have seen that somewhere before...

Technorati   Digg!   Del.icio.us   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha oh god, don't give them ideas. If I ever see McDonlads launch a marketing campaign with exercise videos, I will blame you.

1:19 AM, February 02, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg that was so funny!

1:59 AM, February 10, 2008  
Blogger Steph said...

To Summer:
Lol...don't blame me...those advertising people are creative...haha.

To Undiscovered Star:
Haha...glad that you found it funny.

9:49 PM, February 11, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home