Steph's Friend

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Medan Trip 2007

Photo Time!

I don't know how many of you realised this but I have not posted any photos from my Medan trip! Lol..I think I better post them now lest I forget again...haha.

First of all, before the family went to Medan, we had to look for a suitable luggage. We found one and guess what? There was some weird nest on it!


According to my Dad, it was a wasp's nest. Apparently, the empty holes mean that the young ones are gone (thankfully they are gone).

We went to the airport and saw some nice pictures. So I decided to take some photos.





In the picture below, you can see my flight. It's the one going to "Medan" on the very first row.


While waiting for the flight, we heard some music. I looked over to where the music was and lo and behold...this was what I saw.



At first, I thought that they were guys in pink uniforms dancing ballet! I know the idea sounds weird but seriously, their faces somehow look manly. No offence yeah...it's just my opinion.

Okay...the flight came and I took it. Here's a pic of what it's like from the plane. In case you are wondering, the lights belong to Singapore...yeah. And if you look carefully, the bright neon light actually spells "Stephen".


Nah...just joking.

I sat at the back row. So I had the opportunity to take a photo from the back. Some people are busy reading newspapers while others are sleeping. Well, the guy in front of me doesn't seem to have any dandruff.


Now here's an interesting picture.


It even has instructions on what NOT to throw inside. I can't believe that people actually throw bottles inside...sheesh.

Here's the instruction on how to open the toilet door.


"Please open door slowly". Somehow, the red and green man reminds me of the two stickmen at the top of my blog.

In case you are wondering, there's a toad/frog inside this shoe. Can you see it?


We had trouble trying to take a photo of it inside the shoe. So in the end we flipped the shoe and gave a strong pat. As expected, the toad/frog jumped out. Here's how it looks like.


Ahh...Christmas...this scene was taken when they were singing "Malam Kudus" (Silent Night). It's a pretty nice scene and atmosphere. I miss Christmas...


After Christmas was over, one of my Dad's friends invited us to dinner. Here's the picture of us and the food.


Right side = my family. Left side = My Dad's friends. The meal was nice and sumptuous.

Ooo...we had coconuts, sop asem (sour soup), sambal kangkong, cumi-cumi goreng (fried squid: this one was actually crispy...interesting), ayam goreng, gado-gado, some other dishes which I can't remember and finally RICE!! Yes, we had rice. No meal is complete without rice.

It's pretty easy to guess where I am. Clue: I am not the one on the table that looks like fried chicken.

This set of photos were taken a few days before we went back to Singapore. It's actually a roadside stall that sells kueh bamboo (bamboo cake) and putu mayang (some edible food that looks like white bihun). While the owner of the stall was making our order, I asked if I could take some photos. He just kept quiet and smiled. I took that as a "yes".





I guess that's all for photos. Looking forward to another trip :D

Technorati   Digg!   Del.icio.us   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you must have a great time. nice pictures,

1:57 AM, February 10, 2008  
Blogger Steph said...

Yes I did :D Glad that you find the pictures nice :)

9:50 PM, February 11, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.pitungputih.blogspot.comhello

Terimakasih atas waktu yang anda berikan untuk saya...
saya hanya ingin berbagi dengan anda...
saya berikan 1001 macam software gratis untuk anda
tolong disebarluaskan..www.pitungputih.blogspot.com
banyak amal, banyak rejeki...
klik juga iklan-ikaln menarik dan bermanfaat untuk anda di sebelah kanan blog saya.

terimakasih atas kunjungan anda

3:50 AM, February 05, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fucking Cunt!!!

11:05 AM, January 27, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home