Steph's Friend

Monday, November 26, 2007

Exams Are Over!!!

Finally...my exams for this semester is over. Anyway, I have two tags to do. One from Andreana and the other from Denise. I will do Andreana's first since she tagged me before Denise did. Another reason is that Denise's tag requires more thinking...so can't do it within a short time :)

Okay...here goes...

7 Truths About Me

1. I have a blog.

Yes...the truth is out there and guess what...it's here. I write a blog. Done.

2. I have a blog called Steph's Blog.

Yes. The answer to this second part is True and not False. Pretty simple True or False question. Sadly it didn't come out in my CA.

3. I am a guy.

Strange it may be, some people think that I am a girl! How sad that is. Do you know what this means? It means that some girls may think that I am a girl too! Lol...that's why I wrote in the "About Me" section that I am a guy. Some people don't read that part I guess.

4. I may look serious, but seriously I do talk crap sometimes.

I have friends who can testify to this.

5. I am single.

As sad as it is, I am single.

6. I am a student.

Yes, I am studying.

7. I study in NTU.

Yes, I study in the MIT of the East.

Looking back at my list, I feel that somehow, it's kinda crappy...lol. Well, I guess that's what happens when you try to rush a tag. Need to sleep liao. Bye.

Technorati   Digg!   Del.icio.us   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo

1 Comments:

Blogger Lone Wolf said...

It's good seeing some international students studying in Taiwan.

7. I study in NTU
yes, I study in the MIT of the east

According to you, NTU's reputation is very high even in outside of Taiwan. I have been told it is better off to go to schools in either HK, Japan or Singapore for engineering program. So these Taiwanese students should be happy just to be there.

I hope you are having a good time in Taiwan with school and the chicks there. :-)

James

2:30 PM, December 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home