Steph's Friend

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Girls And Their Personalities

Recently I read Theresia's blog and found a very interesting point of view from her. In her post, she states that there are a few guys that girls would like. They are:

01. The gentleman
02. The cool guy
03. The bad guy
04. The romantic guy
05. The muscular guy
06. The so-called know-everything guy
07. The arrogant guy
08. The musical guy
09. The good-looking guy
10. The X-factor guy

Personally, all these guys don't suit me (duh!).

Anyway from my experience of 21 years on Earth, I have seen and observed certain patterns displayed in girls. They are:

(Note: Conversations used in each type are purely fictional. They didn't actually happen.)

1. The hyper-active girl

She's the type who will laugh and squeal over the tiniest event.

Me: Hey, is that your friend over there?
Girl: Whooo!!! You are right man!

She goes over to her friend (who also happens to be type 1) and they both scream and squeal over the momentous occasion which was nothing more than bumping into each other while walking to lectures. Life will never be boring (or quiet) with them around.

2. The super silent girl

These girls are very silent. It's hard to get to know them because of their silent-ness.

Me: Hi. My name is Stephen and I am in this tutorial class.
Girl: ...
Me: ...
Girl: ...
Me: ...
Girl: ...
Me: ...
Girl: ...
Me: I think I am in the wrong class sorry.

However, I guess if you get to know them, they won't be that quiet anymore.

3. The tomboy girl

From one look, you'll think that she's a he. But hey! You are wrong! She's a she after all.

I don't know why certain girls like to dress up in a tomboyish way. Some even go to the extent of cutting short hair and if you look at them from the back, you won't suspect that she's a girl!

Once, I had a student from a girl's school. Apparently, there are girls who liked my student (my student's a girl too). My student looks kinda boy-ish but her actions and behavior were that of a girl. I asked her a question...

Me: Why do you dress so boy-ishly?
Student: So that guys won't find me attractive.
Me: Huh? Why?
Student: I am still studying now and I want to concentrate in my studies.
Me: Oh okay...then how about those girls who like you in your school.
Student: Well, I just tell them I am not interested.

Interesting...but I wonder how many tomboy-ish girls have the same reason.

4. The conservative girl

I've seen a lot of this while growing up. However, now I seldom see them anymore. Maybe it's because as they grow up they become influenced by society and hence become "open-minded"? I don't know.

Normally, they wear simple clothes that doesn't attract much attention.

However, sometimes you will meet up with the super-conservative girl. It's interesting to see what happens.

Me: Hey! This place is nice. Want to take a photo with me?
Girl: Er...sorry but I can't.
Me: Huh?
Girl: Well, you are just a friend and so I can't take a photo with you. I can only take a photo with the guy who will...
Me: By the way...do you know the numerical value of root 2?

Okay...I guess it's nothing wrong with that. I mean if my girlfriend tells me that I am the first guy to take a photo with her I won't like -_- or do something similar. Actually I will feel honored. However, that's just me. Moderate amounts of conservatism is healthy :)

5. The girl who does not wear enough

If you walk around Orchard Road or sometimes in NTU, you can meet some girls who wear clothes that seem to have parabolic curves cut out from it. Hole here and hole there.

Surprisingly, these girls can withstand the fierce snowstorm in lecture theaters. I myself need a windbreaker to keep myself warm and there in front of me was a girl who stood fearlessly with pieces of cloth and still unscathed by the icy cold atmosphere.

Seriously...I don't know why they want to wear such an outfit. Once I heard an advice from someone (actually it's me lah). Let's say a girl wears revealing clothes for the purpose of getting a guy to like her. Then one fine day true enough, she got a boyfriend. But...if they boyfriend approached her just because she wears revealing clothes...then it's sad isn't it? I mean, the guy is just only interested in her because of what she wears and not because of who she is.

This is just my point of view on the 5th type. Maybe there's a higher-order reason why girls wear revealing clothes that my mind could not comprehend. The truth is out there...(or is it even there in the first place?).

Okay done...I guess 5 is enough for now. I can't think of anymore. Maybe after the exams I will expand the list.

Disclaimer: This post only contains my point of view. The contents of this post should not come out for your Final Exam.

However, in the event that a question like "Based on Theresia's Theories On Guys what is the 7th type?" or "What does Stephen wear when he feels cold" comes out for your exam, please don't find me. I didn't set the exam paper.

With that I wish everyone all the best for their exams :D

Technorati   Digg!   Del.icio.us   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've been tagged!

http://dre.onewickedsoul.com/?p=419

5:14 PM, November 07, 2007  
Blogger Steph said...

Yup. I just did it. Sorry if it's kinda crappy :)

11:43 PM, November 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home