Steph's Friend

Thursday, March 15, 2007

I Love You

I guess I must say it. I thought of it the day before but decided not to post it since I had a post already, but now I feel that I must post about this.

It was a romantic night. He brought her out to the beach to celebrate her birthday. The food was simple but the mood fantastic. The cake was a simple slice of strawberry cheesecake. The waves were calm and smooth and surprisingly, the beach was quite empty. The stars were in the sky witnessing the chemistry between him and her. It seemed as if that spot was calm and serene, a contrast from busy Singapore. He hoped that she would enjoy her birthday celebration. She hoped that this will last forever.

He looked at her as she gaze into the stars. He never knew she was so beautiful. Suddenly, she turned her head and caught him looking at her. He turned his head away. Both of them smiled. It was then that she held his hands tightly and inched her face closer to his.

She: Thanks for this wonderful night.

He: You are welcome.

She: You know something?

He: Yes?

She: Haha...I told you before and I will tell you again.

He: :)

She: I love you.

He: Who's "I"? Is he or she your friend?

She: -_-

Mwahaha! This was a joke I thought of. Imagine how sian the girl will be. I am so sorry if you were expecting something mushy and romantic. Well, the story was mushy (the part where the girl told the boy that she loved him) and romantic (a birthday celebration at the beach), but I guess the ending was not. Haha. This reminds me of the Singapore Love Story I posted quite some time ago. If you really want to read something serious and Korean-drama-ish, you can read the story on "The Value Of Honesty In A Relationship".


Technorati   Digg!   Del.icio.us   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo

6 Comments:

Anonymous rush my essay said...

I like korean dramas and I watched many series. I love you is a single and most beautiful word to express the true feeling on loved one. I really like this conversation which shows how he cares about her.

7:39 PM, January 19, 2018  
Blogger sehatkahani said...


Great words, your article is too good delineated that it make us realized about the significance of healthcare especially concerns with mental issues. People are availing the medical benefits utterly and the progress will be enhanced eventually as the time passed by.Best Dermatologist near me Pakistan

2:21 PM, July 23, 2021  
Blogger monahunt said...



Getting to know about your articles, they are indeed very helpful when it comes to seek guidance. I hope you will not cease this amazing work. College Prep

8:20 PM, July 27, 2021  
Blogger Maria_Asghar said...


Thank you for some other informative website. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such a perfect method? I have a venture that I am simply now running on, and I’ve been at the glance out for such info.


Face Wash in UAE

4:37 PM, August 13, 2021  
Blogger Maria_Asghar said...

Thank you for some other informative website. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such a perfect method? I have a venture that I am simply now running on, and I’ve been at the glance out for such info.


Baby Products in Dubai

8:29 PM, August 18, 2021  
Anonymous fatimaumar said...


You got a fine knowledge of food and stuff, I was wondering how did you end up doing that. I was always curious about how to find some nice Pizza delivery near me and now I know how to figure them out.
pizza deals in karachi

7:41 PM, October 06, 2021  

Post a Comment

<< Home