Steph's Friend

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

What Makes Me Amazing?

A few moments ago, I saw this test "What Makes You Amazing?" and I decided to give it a try. After all, who knows, I may discover something about me that I didn't know. Something like being able to jump over skyscrapers or scream at an ultrasonic frequency that bests the mosquito ring tone. Yeah right. If I could do that, I won't be here blogging, but fly around in the neighborhood saving people from raging lift aunties and angry bus uncles.

Anyway, here's my result.


Aw...that's so sweet. By the way, that's not my face up there. I am a guy in case some of you don't know. I guess my superhero power is sweetness. Somehow, the result reminded me of care bears, especially the one with a heart on his/her/its tummy. So it's sweetness. Anyone surprised?

(Note: The quiz requires you to register before you can do it. Rejoice though, because registration's free! I am sweet remember? Haha.)


Technorati   Digg!   Del.icio.us   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The problem with such tests is that people tend to give 'ideal' responses as in what they think they ought to do rather than what they actually do - not that you are guilty of the former.

12:49 PM, February 22, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just a thought. Your site is called, 'mybloginthenet'. Just wondering. Is it possible to have a 'blog' outside the net? The first implies the second i believe. :)

12:58 PM, February 22, 2007  
Blogger Steph said...

Haha...well, it's just a test, so enjoy it. It's true that such tests aren't really conclusive. They are formulated to give the one taking it an idea of what kind of person they are.

Wow! You are like the first person who talked about my blog's address. Haha...when I choose that blog add, I had what you said exactly in mine...haha.

9:01 PM, February 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home