Steph's Friend

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Valentine's Day Proposal

I had breakfast this morning while surfing YouTube. My breakfast was a simple wholemeal bread with cheese. Sounds cheesy, I know.

Since Valentine's Day is coming, maybe I should try to find something nice and sweet that really suits the theme of Valentine. I surfed around until I saw this video.

It really touched me. As I saw the ending, the bread-cheese mixture in my mouth simply got stuck. I guess I was touched. No one touched me though. The ending is nice I must say.

So without further delays, let me present to you this video that I found on YouTube. It is about a guy (Jeff) who proposed to his girlfriend (Natasha) on Valentine's Day without the girl knowing it.





The following video shows Natasha's reactions and how Jeff brought her to this surprise.





Aw...she cried, that's sweet ain't it? I think he cried too.

I hope you enjoyed these videos as much as I do. You can imagine the amount of effort Jeff put in and the amount of people involved. Just look at the credits part. It's nice to have supportive friends around you to help you with all of these.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone. You can share this videos with your friends if you want :)

(By the way, did you cry/tear?)


Technorati   Digg!   Del.icio.us   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you should find it worthy, we would like to invite you to embed this video on your blog.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rfh_UmPYIGY

Thank you for your consideration.

11:43 AM, February 04, 2007  
Blogger Steph said...

Thanks for sharing it Anonymous :)

6:28 AM, February 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home