Steph's Friend

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Heartbroken

I was surfing through some blogs when I saw a friend's entry. After reading her entry, I was moved to encourage her and help her. She sounded heartbroken and troubled. Was I thinking too much? I don't know. Why did I do it? I don't know. Maybe I've been there and felt that? I don't know. Pain from a relationship is certainly very difficult to overcome, more so if the love is deep. I guess that's the equation in a relationship - the amount of hurt is proportional to the amount of love you have for that person.

This is one thing I don't really like about relationships. People get hurt, used and end up fruitless. Of course in a relationship there are bound to be quarrels, rough patches and stuff, but I am talking about those who enter into one with some other motive other than wanting to spend his/her life with that person. I guess one just needs to be careful before entering into one. There are people who are genuine and true, but there are more who are there for the hunt.

If you are reading this, I hope you feel better. Here's an e-card for you. Didn't know your email add so I guess I will put the link here.

(Click here for e-card.)


Technorati   Digg!   Del.icio.us   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo

4 Comments:

Blogger -ian- said...

hi Stephen
you are NTU student....hemm...same
I just opened ur e-card
I like the words....
well, having relationhip has always the consequences, but shall we run from that concequences ?

9:36 PM, January 17, 2007  
Blogger Steph said...

Oh okay. Nice to meet you.
Thanks for the compliment :)
I guess that's why people need to be careful in a relationship, else they land themselves in very serious consequences. About running away from them, I think it's not possible. Sooner or later it needs to be faced with.

9:49 PM, January 17, 2007  
Blogger wenshuren said...

It is very sweet and thoughtful of you. You sounded more mature than your age suggested^^

6:44 PM, January 21, 2007  
Blogger Steph said...

Thanks Yesmaru.
Lol...so how old do you think I am?

9:39 PM, January 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home