Steph's Friend

Sunday, January 07, 2007

An Unexpected Find

This happened quite long ago.

I was looking through blogs in the web when I chanced upon hers. Okay, so maybe giving me her blog address doesn't qualify for "chanced upon". Fine. Let me try again.

I was just browsing through all of my friends' blogs. When I reached hers (nope, no names lest people talk and all), I read the most recent entry. Nothing much there...only some rants about certain things in her life.

As I continued on to the next paragraph, I saw my name! Eh...okay, maybe I am not used to seeing my name on other people's blogs then, but what made the whole post interesting (at least it was then) was what she wrote about me.

She liked me.

Okay, I guess that pretty sum up everything in that paragraph. Do I know her? Not really. I should say that it was quite an unexpected find.

To the girl: By the way, if you happen to be reading this post, relax okay? At least I didn't tell people that your name is Florentine Chang.

To the readers: If you think her name's Florentine Chang, please don't. Her name isn't so.

Anyway, it was true that she likes me, or should I say "liked". After all, she only knew me through MSN and my blog. I guess you could say that it was a puppy-love kind of thing, something some girls may experience while growing up. For me, I treated her as a friend, because I don't really know her that well. I mean, if you ask me to go steady with someone I don't know well, I rather find the value of pi to 10 decimal places. You get my drift?


Technorati   Digg!   Del.icio.us   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sound like a charming kind of guy. Dont worry. Be Happy.

We've listed you at harro.com
You can surf for more interesting people here in Singapore. :) Cheers.

Harro!

3:08 PM, January 10, 2007  
Blogger Steph said...

Haha...thanks Harro!

Wow...okay...thanks :)

6:11 PM, January 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home