Steph's Friend

Friday, March 02, 2007

DSTA advertisement in Scholars' Choice 3

As I read through the papers this morning, something interesting caught my eye. That article is located in the bottom half of the first page in Scholars' Choice III (Friday, 2 March 2007).

Familiar? I did it before. This time, I tried again and see if I could break the code like the other time.

The result was yes.

This whole exercise was an interesting brain workout in the early morning. It feels good when you are able to do these kind of things as it helps you to think and gives you a sense of accomplishment.

(Note: I won't post the answers or any clues here. Try to break it without help, you will be even more satisfied if you do so.)

(For more information on the DSTA Scholarship, you can refer here)


Technorati   Digg!   Del.icio.us   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home