Steph's Friend

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I Am A Man

Okay, you may be wondering "what's up with the weird post title?". Well, it is inspired by something that happened yesterday.

As usual, I was checking my email to see if there was anything important. Oh, I do have email. Okay, let's see who it was from. Hm...spam...spam...and an "Anonymous"? Who could it be? Well, let's read it.

Here's the picture of that email that inspired me to write this post. I won't reveal his name even though he included it as it may be a mistake of some sort.



Guess what? He wants to meet me for "ice cream or something". Did I visit his Hot Or Not profile? I don't think so. And what on earth is my "Citizen Grim profile"? The scary part was the last sentence.

It was then that I realized that a guy is trying to get to know me by asking me out for a date! Oh man! I can't believe this is happening. Let me repeat. I can't believe this is happening. Let me repeat again. I can't believe this is happening. What has the world become?

Then I realized that maybe because he thought that I am a woman and hence is interested in meeting up with me. I can't believe this. Sheesh. I wrote in the "About Me" section that I am Stephen. Hello world, Stephen is a guy's name. Steph is just a nickname my friends call me. Also, I am straight. I am only interested in having a serious relationship with a woman and nothing more.

To the man who wrote this: I am not a woman. Please read the "About Me" section.

Maybe this comment was for another person? I don't know. It's just way too weird.


Technorati   Digg!   Del.icio.us   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha wooo, that was an entertaining read! :D

Me.

10:45 AM, July 15, 2007  
Blogger Steph said...

Glad that you liked it :)

8:42 AM, July 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home