Steph's Friend

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Waiting...

(So sorry for not updating my blog as quite a lot of things have been happening. This post may seem different from other posts in that there won't be any jokes or humor. Why? Because...I guess I am just serious this time...)

Sometimes, waiting can be a very hard thing to do. It may sound easy, but nevertheless, it is something most people can't or are not willing to do.

It may be a simple act of waiting for the bus, or an appointment. It may even be waiting for exam results or lunch. No matter the situation, people need to wait. Some wait for jobs, while others wait for opportunities. For me, I am waiting for something...something I really believe in.

It has been a long wait. How many years? I do not know. Friends told me not to wait as there's no point in it. So why do I still wait? It seems stupid I know, but I just want to because I believe in it. It's not easy to wait I know.

There were times when the bus seemed as if it will never come. There were times when an appointment was delayed due to certain reasons. There were times when the queue seemed long. In all these instances, I had to wait. Yet no matter the situation, all of them cannot be compared to it. I have been waiting and still am waiting. Patience? I don't know. I won't know when it is going to happen. Tomorrow? Next week? A month later? I can't really say.

I guess it's not easy, but I know it will be worth it.

God Bless.


Technorati   Digg!   Del.icio.us   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!

4:24 AM, June 06, 2007  
Blogger Steph said...

To A person,

Hi :)

9:02 AM, June 07, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If your heart is the cause of your long wait, try listening to your head a little while more instead.

We wait because we wish for something better. Waiting doesn't always change things. But well, sometimes it does.

So it all depends how much this change means to you, and how much you have to give if the better never comes.

It's never easy. That's what makes life what it is :)

10:23 AM, June 07, 2007  
Blogger Steph said...

To Ee Min,

Thanks for the insightful passage you gave there.

You know, sometimes one thinks whether he/she should follow the mind or heart. When the right decision is made, then I guess it's okay, but if a wrong decision is made, then he/she may blame himself/herself for listening to the heart or mind.

But it's like you said, it's never easy. That's what makes life what it is :)

Well, thanks for the comment. I wish you all the best in the catapult competition :)

9:20 PM, June 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home