Steph's Friend

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Funny Love Poems...And The Courage to Write Them

I was looking through Yahoo when I found this certain man who wrote some poems about love. After reading them, I don't know what to say. Here's the first one.
i see u the earth , your face is the moon , your eyes the deep blue seas , your heart have love of all people , ur body have hot of volcano , when u walk you make earthquick in my heart all rooms in my heart need help after u walk , if i make u sad pls dont cry cuze when u do it's raining .
I love the last sentence.

After a few minutes, he wrote another poem. Here's how it sounds like.
my love when u far i feel with ur hand touch ur soft brith and i miss both of them . come near and give me ur hand to feel with ur brith . u say love alone and i say love alone why we dont be together and do it face to face . i realy miss u
Somehow I have a feeling that it's "breath" and not "brith".

The poems are kinda funny (I know it's not nice, but I can't help it), but his sincerity for the girl whom he's writing for is quite true. Maybe English is not his first language.

I respect him for the time and effort he has put in to convey his feelings to the girl. It actually takes a lot of courage and determination to write a love poem in a foreign language.


Technorati   Digg!   Del.icio.us   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, cute dude.

However, I do respect his effort and courage :)

12:29 AM, April 19, 2007  
Blogger Steph said...

Welcome :)

Glad that you liked it.

I agree with you. It's not easy to write in a language you are not strong in.

10:17 PM, April 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home