Steph's Friend

Thursday, April 19, 2007

I Have Been Tagged!

I have been tagged by Nicole! So here are my "tagged" answers.

Layer One:On The Outside
Name : Stephen
Birth Date : 7 June 1986
Current status : Waiting to go to Material Science and Engineering (MSE)
Eye Colour : Dark brown
Hair Colour : Black
Righty or Lefty : Right

Layer Two :On The Inside
Your Heritage : Chinese
Your Fears : Never thought about it before.
Your Weakness : Not too sure.
Your Perfect Pizza : Must be free then I eat...mwahaha.

Layer Three :Yesterday, Today , Tomorrow
Your Thoughts First thing when I wake up : I won't know what your first thoughts are...sorry.
Your Bedtime : Trying to sleep early like before 12am.
Your Most Missed Memory : My childhood days.

Layer Four : Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke : I don't drink gassy drinks.
McDonald’s or Burger King : Neither, I would go for Subway.
Single or Group Dates : I don't eat red dates.
Adidas or Nike : Bata.
Tea or Nestea : Nestea is a subset of tea...tricky question eh.
Chocolate or Vanilla : They are both edible.
Cappuccino or Coffee : Same as above.

Layer Five : Do You..
Smoke : Nope, I am not flammable.
Curse : Nope. It's not nice to do so.
Take a shower : I don't think you can "buy" because they don't "sell" it. So I guess I do take it.
Have a crush : I accidentally crushed someone's toys before.
Think you’ve been in love: I don't think I've been there. The furthest I've gone is like Pasir Ris.
Go to school : Soon...
Want to get married : Provided there's a suitable girl for me.
Believe in yourself : "Yourself"? What kind of religion is that? I am a Christian.
Think you’re a health freak : Depends on how you define freak.

Layer Six : In The Past Month
Drank alcohol : Nope. The closest is Coke.
Gone to the mall : Which mall?
Been on stage : Yes.
Eaten sushi : Yes. It was like cheese between two slices of Gardenia.
Dyed your hair : Nope.

Layer Seven : Have You Ever..
Played A Stripping Game : Nope.
Changed Who You Were To Fit In : Well, I used to be in the Trim And Fit (TAF) club in primary school so I guess I had to changed to fit into my teacher's "acceptable weight" list.

Layer Eight : Age
You’re Hoping To Be Married : When the right girl appears.

Layer Nine : In a Girl/Guy
Best Eye Colour : No preference.
Best Hair Colour : No preference.
Short Hair or Long Hair : Long hair.

Layer Ten : What Were You Doing
1 Min Ago : Writing this.
1 Hour Ago : Talking with my dad.
4.5 Hours Ago : At work.
1 Month Ago : Sleeping.
1 Year Ago: Celebrated my birthday.

Layer Eleven : Finish The Sentence
I Love : My family.
I Feel : Normal?
I Hate : Nothing.
I Hide : Hm...(thinking of something to hide).
I Need : things that I need.

Layer Twelve : Tag five people..
Okay, I won't list names here because if you see this I guess more or less you are tagged :)
Congrats, you just won the "Tagged By Steph" prize.


Technorati   Digg!   Del.icio.us   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo

2 Comments:

Blogger DK said...

Shit.... I've won the prize.
But wait... I'm the one who tagged nicole. Do I need to do again? :P

11:49 PM, April 20, 2007  
Blogger Steph said...

Haha...relax man.
I guess since you were the one who tagged her and she in turn tagged me, I guess you need not do it again...lol.

8:25 AM, April 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home