Steph's Friend

Thursday, April 19, 2007

I Have Been Tagged!

I have been tagged by Nicole! So here are my "tagged" answers.

Layer One:On The Outside
Name : Stephen
Birth Date : 7 June 1986
Current status : Waiting to go to Material Science and Engineering (MSE)
Eye Colour : Dark brown
Hair Colour : Black
Righty or Lefty : Right

Layer Two :On The Inside
Your Heritage : Chinese
Your Fears : Never thought about it before.
Your Weakness : Not too sure.
Your Perfect Pizza : Must be free then I eat...mwahaha.

Layer Three :Yesterday, Today , Tomorrow
Your Thoughts First thing when I wake up : I won't know what your first thoughts are...sorry.
Your Bedtime : Trying to sleep early like before 12am.
Your Most Missed Memory : My childhood days.

Layer Four : Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke : I don't drink gassy drinks.
McDonald’s or Burger King : Neither, I would go for Subway.
Single or Group Dates : I don't eat red dates.
Adidas or Nike : Bata.
Tea or Nestea : Nestea is a subset of tea...tricky question eh.
Chocolate or Vanilla : They are both edible.
Cappuccino or Coffee : Same as above.

Layer Five : Do You..
Smoke : Nope, I am not flammable.
Curse : Nope. It's not nice to do so.
Take a shower : I don't think you can "buy" because they don't "sell" it. So I guess I do take it.
Have a crush : I accidentally crushed someone's toys before.
Think you’ve been in love: I don't think I've been there. The furthest I've gone is like Pasir Ris.
Go to school : Soon...
Want to get married : Provided there's a suitable girl for me.
Believe in yourself : "Yourself"? What kind of religion is that? I am a Christian.
Think you’re a health freak : Depends on how you define freak.

Layer Six : In The Past Month
Drank alcohol : Nope. The closest is Coke.
Gone to the mall : Which mall?
Been on stage : Yes.
Eaten sushi : Yes. It was like cheese between two slices of Gardenia.
Dyed your hair : Nope.

Layer Seven : Have You Ever..
Played A Stripping Game : Nope.
Changed Who You Were To Fit In : Well, I used to be in the Trim And Fit (TAF) club in primary school so I guess I had to changed to fit into my teacher's "acceptable weight" list.

Layer Eight : Age
You’re Hoping To Be Married : When the right girl appears.

Layer Nine : In a Girl/Guy
Best Eye Colour : No preference.
Best Hair Colour : No preference.
Short Hair or Long Hair : Long hair.

Layer Ten : What Were You Doing
1 Min Ago : Writing this.
1 Hour Ago : Talking with my dad.
4.5 Hours Ago : At work.
1 Month Ago : Sleeping.
1 Year Ago: Celebrated my birthday.

Layer Eleven : Finish The Sentence
I Love : My family.
I Feel : Normal?
I Hate : Nothing.
I Hide : Hm...(thinking of something to hide).
I Need : things that I need.

Layer Twelve : Tag five people..
Okay, I won't list names here because if you see this I guess more or less you are tagged :)
Congrats, you just won the "Tagged By Steph" prize.

Technorati   Digg!   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo


Blogger DK said...

Shit.... I've won the prize.
But wait... I'm the one who tagged nicole. Do I need to do again? :P

11:49 PM, April 20, 2007  
Blogger Steph said...

Haha...relax man.
I guess since you were the one who tagged her and she in turn tagged me, I guess you need not do it

8:25 AM, April 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home