Steph's Friend

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Britain's Got Talent

I don't know whether you know about this show, but "Britain's Got Talent" is something like Singapore Idol, but you can do other things than sing. Anyway, I saw a few clips of it and I was stunned by the quality of contestants they have! Let me show you two examples of my favorite contestants. They are simply amazing!

First is Paul who sings "Nessun Dorma".




His voice is nice. The atmosphere was simply grand and majestic! And you know something? This guy's a hand phone dealer! I guess it's like what Amanda said, he's a lump of coal that's about to turn into a shiny diamond. Amazing, simply amazing.

Second is Conny who sings "Somewhere Over The Rainbow". I won't talk much here, just listen and be surprised.




Her voice is angelic, her face is innocent and eyes so charming. Seriously man, she melts the hearts of the people there. Her voice is something very rare in these times.

I was surprised with these two people. One gave a grand and majestic feel while the other gave a serene and calm atmosphere. They are definitely one of Britain's talents.


Technorati   Digg!   Del.icio.us   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo

2 Comments:

Blogger Moby Dick said...

Beautiful song!

3:29 PM, June 17, 2007  
Blogger Steph said...

Thanks Spidey :)

2:21 PM, June 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home