Steph's Friend

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

My Class (03S21)


Ah...those were the days. This is my class, 03S21, in National Junior College (NJC). I really miss this class as we had lots of fun together. There are a lot of interesting people in it. For example, there were the "three musketeers", the people who you can find mugging in the library, those who are not in class but in LAN shops and finally, our very own walking Campbell - Mosy.

Hm...our form teacher is not here...I guess she was busy at that time. Sad not to have her in the picture with us.

Now, most of us are either in National Service (NS), working or getting ready for University. Some of us might have the chance to meet again in University. Hopefully I might get to meet some of them.

Tags: ,

Technorati   Digg!   Del.icio.us   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home