Steph's Friend

Monday, March 28, 2005

Lottery

I was working today in the office as usual. Picking telephone calls, taking down messages, buying food for Sergeants and Officers and keeping the office clean. All was monotonous when suddenly the Company Sergeant Major shouted "YAY!!". I was like "huh?".

"OOT! (That's how he address me) Quick come here."

"Why?"

"Come and check! I just won first prize in 4D!"

"Really?"

"First time sia...HAHAHA...YOOHOO"

"Erm...ok."

I checked the prize money after reaching home and found out that he got $4000 from $2.

For me...I don't gamble and not so ambitious. I just hope that my AdSense account will also reach $4000...lol.

Note: The winning number he used is simply his house number.

Tags: ,

Technorati   Digg!   Del.icio.us   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home