Steph's Friend

Saturday, March 12, 2005

NUS Open House 2005

Just came back from the NUS Open House 2005 at NUS (DUH!). I went to most of the talks and the booths there. Finally...I know what I will do in NUS....ENGINEERING! I also got a lot of the free stuff from there (typical Singaporean...lol). Then there was this booth where if you guessed correctly the names of the alumni they show you, you will get a prize. One correct guess entitles you to a folder. Two will earn you a CD case. Three will get you a NUS teddy bear. I got two correct out of three and went for two folder instead of a CD case.

I met quite a lot of people there. Some from my secondary school while others are from my JC. Saw some of them but they didn't seem to recognise me...lol...must be the new hairstyle I have.

I just hope that I will be able to enter the course I want.

Tags:

Technorati   Digg!   Del.icio.us   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home