Steph's Friend

Monday, February 28, 2005

Problem With Firefox

Hm...I've noticed that some of those who came to my blog mentioned that my tag board clashes with the posts on my blog. It looks fine in my computer even though I change my resolution from 1024 x 768 to 800 x 600. I am currently using IE version 6 and it looks ok. But when I use Firefox version 1, the tag board is located over the latest post. I guess Firefox does not display my blog correctly. Sorry guys (those who are using Firefox).

Tags:

Technorati   Digg!   Del.icio.us   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo

1 Comments:

Blogger anna. said...

Steph, the problem could be the different way the two browsers interpret your code. My email is in my profile, if you want we can take a look at it together and see if we can fix it so that it can work both in your IE and my Firefox and Netscape.

3:11 AM, March 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home