Steph's Friend

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Are You Jimmy?

I was on the MRT (Mass Rapid Transit) when I heard this guy (in his 40s or 50s) talking over the phone.

(The dialogue below will be one-sided only as I could only hear him and not the other person.)

"Hello? I am returning a missed call."
"Yah?"
"Jimmy is that you?"
"Is your mother in?"
"Is your father in?"
"Are you divorced?"
"When were you divorced?"
"Are you Jimmy?"
"Sorry, wrong number."
"Bye."

I was like huh? I totally couldn't understand the logic of that conversation. It may not make sense but at least it killed some journey time.


Technorati   Digg!   Del.icio.us   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo

4 Comments:

Blogger prying1 said...

Next time you see this guy on MRT I's suggest you sit on the other side of the car from him. Far enough away he can't reach you easily but close enough you can carefully watch his moves.

9:56 PM, July 16, 2006  
Blogger Steph said...

Lol...true. For all you know, he might call me!

10:17 PM, July 17, 2006  
Blogger girl said...

Omigosh, how many questions does it take to realize you're talking to a stranger? LOL, at least he made your ride go a little faster!

9:11 AM, July 18, 2006  
Blogger Steph said...

For this guy, it's a few...haha.
Yup, my ride seemed faster than usual.
Thanks for commenting Shirley :D

9:45 PM, July 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home