Steph's Friend

Friday, July 07, 2006

It's Just A Test

My blog looks different. Don't worry, my blog's not hacked or whatever, I am just trying out something. Hopefully this simple outlook will improve the loading time of my blog. However, I would still like to keep my previous template...argh...I guess it's a hard decision to make. Either a nice looking blog or one that loads faster. Looks or Speed. Which will you choose?

*Update: Saturday, July 08, 2006 - 20:58

I will revert back to the previous template. The blank white one is simply too plain. Also, I've put a lot of effort on this (the one you are seeing) template.

So here it is, the same old template.


Technorati   Digg!   Del.icio.us   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steph ,
I like the previous template ; it
always loaded quickly. Enjoy the
weekend ! bob

1:14 AM, July 08, 2006  
Blogger Steph said...

Same here.
I guess I'll revert back to the previous template.
Thanks for the feedback Bob :D

9:01 PM, July 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home