Steph's Friend

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Blogger Comments

I was trying to place a comment on a particular blog when I saw this:


I can't help but wonder if it's trying to say something. I see one word but two words came into my mind. I won't elaborate on what those two words are. I've met weird ones before but this really tops them all.

What do you interpret it as? Hopefully you won't meet similar words while leaving a comment.


Technorati   Digg!   Del.icio.us   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo

3 Comments:

Blogger MsDemmie said...

They are even more maddening when the word verification picture work !

10:18 PM, June 25, 2006  
Blogger Steph said...

To Shelli:

Haha...thanks for dropping by :D

8:28 PM, June 26, 2006  
Blogger Steph said...

To Ms Demmie:

Why is it maddening when it works? I mean, the purpose of this word verification thingy is to keep spammers away.

Anyway, thanks for commenting :D

8:30 PM, June 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home