Steph's Friend

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Daily Top Voted Blogs!

Something great happened this week. I went to BlogMad when I saw this:


I was overjoyed! Yay! Some people out there voted for my blog as they felt that my blog's good! Haha, I can tell you that the feeling is much better than picking up a $2 note on the street.

Thank you for all those who have voted for me :D

(In case you are wondering, my blog is second from the bottom.)


Technorati   Digg!   Del.icio.us   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo

4 Comments:

Blogger Kiley said...

Good for you! :-) I always toss in a vote for ya when I surf by, it's a nice blog and I love your template. :-)

10:26 AM, June 17, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

wow, ... really nice thing to happen!
gimme five!

2:43 AM, June 18, 2006  
Blogger Steph said...

To Ariadnek:

Thanks for your votes and compliments:D

8:27 AM, June 18, 2006  
Blogger Steph said...

To Akhil:

Yup, nice things do happen every now and then.

*gives a five*

8:28 AM, June 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home