Steph's Friend

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Blog Mad's Big Things

I've been seeing this notice for quite some time in Blog Mad. It's been there for like 2 months?


More bonus credits? More traffic? Conversion of credits into real cash? Whatever it is, I know it's gonna be great even though it's taking a long time. I've been using Blog Mad since the start of the year and I find that it's one of the best traffic exchanges. I love the 1:1 ratio it gives.

As for the "big things", I wonder what it could be...


Technorati   Digg!   Del.icio.us   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo

9 Comments:

Blogger Jerine said...

you know...the first time i join BM, a kind lady gave me 15,000 credit. well i never surf for more...

4:08 AM, August 16, 2006  
Blogger Steve said...

i can see that you have a great site.... do you like to do Link exchange with my blog let me know by mail honeyfam02@gmail.com thanx in advance if you agree we should do both. mine http://english-premier.blogspot.com
and there is also http://celeb-buzz.blogspot.com u can exchange any one u like byee..

10:24 PM, August 16, 2006  
Blogger Steph said...

Jerine, what a lucky girl you are!
I wish someone would do the same for me...lol.

9:58 PM, August 17, 2006  
Blogger Steph said...

Thanks Hanif for the compliments :D

9:59 PM, August 17, 2006  
Blogger Steph said...

I guess other people may be wondering about the same thing too Mr Fabulous.

10:00 PM, August 17, 2006  
Blogger BOBBY said...

i have been wondering the same thing steph...maybe some free lottery tickets! hahahahaha...

4:06 AM, August 18, 2006  
Blogger Steph said...

Haha...that would be nice Troyy.

5:48 PM, August 18, 2006  
Blogger Nico Bell said...

Maybe another database crash and loss of all credits? :P

I was rather ticked off when that happened.

9:51 AM, August 21, 2006  
Blogger Steph said...

Sikamikanico, that just happened to me. Sad huh? I logged in today and lost 2000+ credits. My BlogRank dropped down from near Insane to Champion.

5:50 PM, August 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home