Steph's Friend

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Say Cheese Without The Blink

Have you ever taken a photo with your friends or families and realised that you didn't look nice in it? I know that happened to me many times. At times, I was not ready, looking somewhere else and worse, I blinked!

You may say that it's just a blink, but if nature and chance were really against you then, the photo may turn out with you sleeping while standing. It's weird to see someone sleep and stand, but it's even more weird to see someone sleeping, standing and SMILING! I don't know about you, but if I were to meet someone like that on the road, I'll be scared.

So what do you do when you found out that you were "sleeping" and smiling in that photo? Once, I tried to photoshop it. Sadly, I look better when I was "asleep". The eyes were kinda disproportionate, I accidentally smudged my nose, making it look like a blob on my face, and my face had a freckles explosion. In short, it was something I will never put in my Friendster photo profile.

It was then that I tried to tweak my eyes to look like those in japanese animes. It turned out to be a freaky picture. Japanese anime eyes are too big for normal humans. Don't know what I am talking about? Well, try these steps:

1. Clench both your fists.
2. Place both your fists in front of your eyes.
3. In that position, try talking to the people around you.

Now do you know why it's too big? I don't understand how it started out. I mean eyes that take up half of the space on your face! I guess it only works in japanese anime and not in human-land.

One piece of advice, try not to blink during your wedding photo. Your kids may ask what's so funny when you stand and sleep.


(Picture taken from Ads of the World)

Technorati   Digg!   Del.icio.us   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo

4 Comments:

Blogger jaeden said...

hey dude. somehow.. im not able to see ur tagboard! and im not an internet explorer user. how sad.

1:25 PM, August 03, 2006  
Blogger Jerine said...

Lol! this post makes me feel like its directing to me...

4:07 PM, August 03, 2006  
Blogger Steph said...

Hey Yulin! How's the concert? Sorry couldn't make it on that day.

I use Firefox and I can see the tagboard. Maybe it was down then. Should be fine now.

6:49 PM, August 03, 2006  
Blogger Steph said...

Haha, glad that you could "connect" to this post Jerine :D

6:51 PM, August 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home