Steph's Friend

Monday, January 31, 2005

PS And PS2

Since young I have always played video games. The console that I used to own is the Playstation. I used it from Sec 1 to Sec 4. Four years of my life with the little machine from Sony. I remember the games that I played using it. They are Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Wild Arms, Suikoden...and many more. As you can see, I play a lot of RPG games.

At Sec 4 however, towards the end of the year, I didn't touch the PS anymore. This is due to the upcoming GCE O Levels. Studied hard for it...wasn't satisfied with the results...and continued on in JC.

I still remember during the first 3 months (lol...sounds like BMT) of orientation in JC...our seniors told us that we as juniors should enjoy our first 3 months of "honeymoon period" - a term used to mark the orientation period. That was when I got the Playstation 2. Lol...still remembered the time I spent playing with it. Games that I played are Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy X - 2, Metal Gear Solid 3 and many more.

You can tell that I grew up with video games...lol.

Tags:

Technorati   Digg!   Del.icio.us   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home