Steph's Friend

Monday, August 29, 2005

Postings...Again

K told me and O that we would be posted out today. However, it turned out that it was K that is posting out today!

Hey! I felt a bit cheated. I thought that K was jealous that me and O were going to be posted out. This brought him to telling us that we were posted out soon. However, after thinking for awhile, I guess K deserved his posting after all. He was in the unit for about 4 or 5 months as a OOC (Out of course). I guess it's about time that he deserved his postings.

For the rest of the day I felt sad as O and I will miss K. And since he's gone, we will be doing more work. Sad...very sad.

However, at the end of the day, our seniors told us that we may be posted out tomorrow. Worse comes to worse...it'll be the end of this week. Should I be happy?

Well...I am not really sure. After spending about a month in this unit, I grew to like the people here as they are friendly. We all are like family...helping each other out. I guess I will miss these guys if I am really posted out.

Well...I guess I will take things one at a time for now.

Tags: ,

Technorati   Digg!   Del.icio.us   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home