Make Money With ReviewMe
So how does it work? Simple.
1. Create a free account with them.
2. Submit your blog for their approval.
(Note: Your blog maybe rejected if it doesn't meet a certain a standard like monthly traffic. Don't be dismayed by this fact as you can submit your site again in a few months time.)
3. Once approved, you can wait for the clients to pick your service.
4. Remember to take part in their $25,000 giveaway by taking the review from ReviewMe.
Now, you maybe thinking how much your site/blog is worth. Well, the value or price of your site/blog is determined by a few factors.
1. Your Alexa ranking.
2. Your Technorati ranking.
3. An estimation of how many people subscribe to your site/blog.
ReviewMe keeps 50% of the payments from advertisers. So assuming your blog is worth $100, you keep $50. Payment can come in the form of either cheque or PayPal. I personally prefer PayPal as it's secure and unlike mail, it can't be lost along the mail chain nor can it be chewed by your dog.
One more thing. Reviews done in ReviewMe must have some sort of disclosure that the post is a paid one. Mine here is a sponsored post. If you are comfortable with this, then it shouldn't be much of a problem for you. You must disclose that the post is a paid post in some way.
If you are interested in earning some cash, I would recommend you to create a free account with them.