Steph's Friend

Saturday, November 25, 2006

An Observation At McDonald's

I was having my lunch at McDonald's when I saw this three young boys. One of them asked for some pepper. It was a harmless request. He took the sachet of pepper and opened it. What happened next was totally unexpected.

He put it near his nose and took a whiff of it! I was like "huh?" and totally shocked. What was he trying to do? Get high? Apparently I was correct! He seemed satisfied and smiled. After that, he asked his other friends to try the same thing. One of them took a whiff and said something which I can't hear as they were quite a distance from where I was.

Maybe I was overly suspicious. After all, they are kids, and as kids, it's normal to be curious.


Technorati   Digg!   Del.icio.us   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These people are totally nuts. Maybe they're ex-subutex abusers but then since subutex is banned they're hunting around for addictive and not illegal drugs.

Perhaps Singapore should make pepper a restricted drug? XD

3:40 PM, November 27, 2006  
Blogger Steph said...

That will be an interesting thing. Imagine the hawkers and people selling food in the Kopitiam trying to find an alternative to pepper.

I wonder what would happen if it came to pass...

9:12 PM, November 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home