Steph's Friend

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Feeling Weird

Am I happy? Am I sad? Not too sure. It's weird that I am feeling so weird like that. Just hope that it will soon go away. It's a kind of feeling that...hm...it's just weird. Not too sure how to put it into words. Maybe it's just hormonal imbalance? Haha...weird for a boy to have such stuff. But looking on the brighter side of things, it just means that I am growing...lol. Hope that I will grow taller. (Weird huh to be able to joke even when I am feeling so very weird...well at least I am trying to be optimistic)

There's church tomorrow and I am not playing the drum. According to the schedule it's my younger cousin's turn to play. He's getting better and better at it. Maybe it's better this way. Used to play the drum but I guess life as a recruit really takes it toll on me. I don't really have much free time these few days after being enlisted into National Service. Isolation from the public and all...whoa...it's tough man.

Planned to do the laundry today but it's already evening now. There won't be much sun later so it's pointless.

Still feeling weird after writing three paragraphs. However, can't stay in this predicament the whole day. There are things in life which I am grateful for. The first one that comes to mind is my Father in heaven who is always there...listening to my sorrows and joy. Even now.

(1 Chronicles 16:34)

Tags:

Technorati   Digg!   Del.icio.us   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home