Steph's Friend

Monday, April 04, 2005

Orion Or Scorpion?

So close...just 3 more days and I will be in Orion Company. Or so I thought. When I went to check with HQ today, they said that I may be in Scorpion Company in 2 more days!! What is this man? I had everything planned before I went for my re-training. However, this new information may upset my plans. And guess what...HQ is not even sure whether I am in Orion or Scorpion. They said that they will inform me later on. However, the people working in HQ are busy with a lot of administrative work to do. So I guess it's all understandable.

The life as a recruit will soon come. The early morning exercises, drill lessons, marches, field camp and more, will soon come. However, I hope that whichever company I land in will not be as tough as the current company I am in - Mohawk Company.

Tags: ,

Technorati   Digg!   Del.icio.us   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home