Steph's Friend

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Play Games For Cash

Recently, I found these websites that allows you to earn money by playing games...sounds attractive huh? The sites are Gamesville, GameBonus and GameAccount.

However, these sites require you to deposit a sum of money before allowing you to actually earn real money. If you only just sign-up and create an account without any deposit, you will only get to practice on the games and not win any real money.

The idea of putting a deposit first really makes it fishy. Will they ask you to deposit more money before you actually get to earn more cash? I am not really sure as I have not deposit my money yet. Moreover, I don't have a credit card or a PayPal account ;)

Well, I do certainly hope that there are websites out there that allows me to earn real money without any credit cards.

Tags: ,

Technorati   Digg!   Del.icio.us   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home