Steph's Friend

Monday, November 07, 2005

Is That My Best Friend?

Today on my way back home I saw someone on the bus.

As usual I tapped my EZ-Link card on the card reader. As there was no seats left, I stood at the side. The bus was 157. Then I saw someone who looked like my primary school friend. I looked at him and thought, "Is he my best friend from primary school?" He was dressed in a T-shirt and bermudas. Dyed hair, listening to music from his MP3 player.

He looked at me also. Then looked out of the window, rubbing his chin. Seems to be deep in thought. Then he looked at me again.

"He looks like my best friend from primary school," I thought. He must be thinking on the same thing.

I find the whole thing funny...or maybe weird. Weird that primary school friends could meet in a bus. Weird in the sense that it's such a coincidence.

Well, my bus stop came. I alighted from the bus and walked to the traffic light. As the bus drove past, I looked at him, smiled and waved goodbye. He did the same.

Tags:

Technorati   Digg!   Del.icio.us   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh that's quite nice. good thing you waved at him and smiled!

6:48 AM, November 08, 2005  
Blogger Steph said...

Thanks, somehow I knew he was my friend hence I waved and smiled at him. It turned out to be true. I guess it never hurts to smile at people, especially your friends :D

8:52 PM, November 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home