Steph's Friend

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Shuai Ge

I was alighting from Bus 157 today, walking towards the traffic light. There were three girls in some basketball uniform. Yuhua Secondary School if I remember correctly.


A:

I was behind them walking towards the traffic light .

B:

I overtook them when I heard the one on the right said to the one on the left.

Right: Aiya...ni wei she me...eh...ni kan! You shuai ge leh!

I was like "Huh?". I was the only one there other than the three girls. Are they talking about me? I can't believe that I was complimented on the streets just like that. Haha. Guess what I did? I just dao-ed (ignored) them. Cool huh? Anyway, that isn't the point. The point is am I shuai (handsome)? Lol...was it a compliment? Was it me or was it just the Air Force uniform? Anyway, I continued my journey back home.

C:

This is where the story ends :)

(Maybe they were talking about the guy behind me whom I didn't notice)

Tags: ,

Technorati   Digg!   Del.icio.us   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo

5 Comments:

Blogger EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

The Airforce uniform and your attractive looks tickled their fancy.

You must look good in uniform too!

God bless.

8:17 AM, December 14, 2005  
Blogger Steph said...

Lol...uniform maybe. But my looks? Lol...you are giving me too much credit man.

Thanks

5:36 PM, December 14, 2005  
Blogger apples said...

Oh I agree, you're definitely Aiya...ni wei she me...eh...ni kan! You shuai ge leh!

...

12:12 PM, December 15, 2005  
Blogger Steph said...

Hey, thanks for leaving your comments on my blog. But one thing puzzles me. How do you know what that phrase meant? You know Chinese? Lol...

Regards

5:47 PM, December 15, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm Chinese so i can understand what that means and it seems like when people says "wah hen piao liang!"
I have to say it's sometime weird but I can't believe some stranger girls would say that when you were just passing by...lol

7:27 AM, July 10, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home