Steph's Friend

Friday, March 10, 2006

Have You Experienced This Before?

Okay, a strange thing happened to me just now on my way home. I took the 157 bus at Toa Payoh. I went for the seat near the exit which has this cushion thing at the left side. The journey was long (it's Toa Payoh to Jurong) and I was tired. So I fell asleep.

Suddenly, I woke up, feeling weird. It was only later that I realised that I was almost drooling. It almost dripped down. Oh man...the shame and embarrassment! I quickly wiped it away and went to sleep as if nothing happened. Did anyone notice it? Hopefully not. Even if they did, at least they don't know my name.

Before all the "Eww!" and "That's disgusting!" comes out from readers of this post, please understand that I was tired. To drool is human, to accept is divine. How many bloggers would post such embarrassing moments? We have one from Steph's Blog.

Then as my stop arrived (like 45 minutes later), there was this fat and bald man who stood near the exit and looked at me. I looked back at him and he looked away. A few seconds later he looked at me and I looked back at him. This happened again, totalling to three times. What's wrong? I was not drooling...or at least I don't think so. Maybe he wasn't looking at me but the guy behind me. I don't know, my eyes were half-closed from the sleep. Anyway, I ignored him and walked back home.

Tags: , ,

Technorati   Digg!   Del.icio.us   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Public transport gives some people reason to be crazy, smelly, dirty and more (just take a look around when you sit on a bus!).

drooling is nothing.

once I got on a bus outside my workplace at 5.30am , fell asleep for a while and woke up. I thought we were still outside my workplace but after checking my watch I noticed it was an hour later... I had slept for a whole journey and ended up back where I started! the driver didn't even tell me.

grrr

6:06 PM, March 11, 2006  
Blogger Steph said...

Lol...that happened to me too some other day ago. I had to take the other bus to go all the way back. You can imagine how furious my boss was at me for being late.

Thanks for sharing your experience :D

7:48 PM, March 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home