Steph's Friend

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Let Your Boss Speak First

Found this interesting joke from Collection of Random Stuff. Hope you'll enjoy it :D

========

A clerk, a sales rep and the manager were walking to a nearby cafe for lunch when they saw an antique lamp. The clerk was curious and rubbed it. Out came a genie. The genie says, "I will give each one of you a wish."

"Me! Me! I was the one who rubbed the lamp! I want to be in the most beautiful beach the Earth has to offer without any cares or worries." says the clerk. BAM! She's gone.

"I am next! I want to be free from all financial trouble and live as a multimillionaire with my family." BAM! The sales rep disappeared.

"Hm...I want those two back in the office after lunch."

From here, we can see that it's always good to let your boss have the first say.

========

Tags: ,

Technorati   Digg!   Del.icio.us   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Wang Kai said...

mmm... this made my day- not any other day. Monday.

11:55 PM, May 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home