Steph's Friend

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Math Test

I was surfing around when I chanced upon this site. Here's what they have to say about themselves.
It's easy to see patterns where no patterns exist.. or do they?
Just get the next number in the sequence. It should be as easy as 1, 2, ..., err, what's the next number?
Basically, this site tests you on number sequences. Some are easy while others are hard. For example there's this sequence.

1, 2, 3, ?

The answer is easy. It's 4.

Of course, not all the sequences are that easy. If you are a Math enthusiast and love such Math work, you'll love this math test.

Here's my result:

I am a Math Geek.
I got 17/21 on the Math Geek test.
Take the test!

Tags: , , , , ,

Technorati   Digg!   Del.icio.us   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo

1 Comments:

Blogger Leonie Daecher said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:41 PM, December 05, 2018  

Post a Comment

<< Home