Steph's Friend

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Wisdom Teeth Extraction 2

I can still remember the pain, the agony of not being able to eat my favourite food, and waking up to a bloody pillow. I went for a dental check a few weeks ago and was told that there may be some decay under my wisdom teeth. It was also growing sideways instead of the normal upright way. This caused some of the food to get stuck in between the teeth and the gums.

There may be high-fever or swelling. But the one that concerns me the most is the permanent nerve damage. What's the percentage? I think it's like 1% - 5%. There wasn't any nerve damage (Thank God) in my previous extraction. Hopefully it will be the same case for this case.

Here are the posts on my previous wisdom teeth extraction.
1. Wisdom Teeth Extraction
2. Today's the day...
3. Here Comes The Pain
4. Presenting...My Wisdom Teeth (Warning: This post has pictures of my teeth. Some of you may find it gross.)


Technorati   Digg!   Del.icio.us   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least you're not facing full extraction and Dentures @ 26 like I am.

12:30 AM, April 25, 2006  
Blogger Steph said...

Ouch...that must have hurt. I guess I am lucky in that sense.

9:22 AM, April 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home