Steph's Friend

Friday, May 05, 2006

Vietnam Idol

My brother came back home from school and shared with me this video from YouTube. It was shown during break-time in a lecture on "Entrepreneurship" in Ngee Ann Polytechnic.

It's a funny video showing a Vietnamese singing an English song with his accent. The "lyrics" of the song is posted below in case some of you can't make out what he's singing about.

Enjoy!





Honey
Do you know I love you and miss you so much
Night after night I cannot sleep so well
You leaving me because of money
I don't know I who have nothing I just love you by my heart my soul
I don't know what to do
No car, no job, no money, no home
I will die very soon
Honey, come back you can save my life.



Technorati   Digg!   Del.icio.us   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo

3 Comments:

Blogger rinaz said...

That was hillarious!

10:10 AM, May 06, 2006  
Blogger Steph said...

Haha...glad that you enjoyed it too :D

10:45 AM, May 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was so funny. Oh you can watch Vietnam Idol (the real show) on http://www.IdolVietnam.com

7:23 PM, July 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home