Steph's Friend

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Featured In Digital Life!

It was Tuesday. I woke up early in the morning checking my email and blog. Nothing new, nothing special happened. My blog still looked the same and my email address is still long. After all these, I flipped through Digital Life from The Straits Times. I turned and I saw this!


Oh man! My blog was featured! Haha...it's like another Nobel Prize for me! I tried to go to the site for a picture of it for blogging material. Sadly, you need to pay to view their contents! This is one reason why I hate such stuff. It used to be free but I guess fuel price hikes, increase in price of your Kopi-O and bus fares have caused this changed. Fear not though, there are some free contents on their site, so it's not totally pay-to-see.

Anyway, this was taken from Digital Life issued on Tuesday (24 October 2006). If you are wondering which post it is, you can go here and see the post that was featured.

Winn noticed my blog and tagged on my chatbox. That's very nice of her. I never expected people to visit the blogs featured in Digital Life, but Winn changed my mind. I guess people do read the blogs featured in Digital Life.

So why post about it only now? Well, I received the softcopy (picture) only recently from a good friend of mine. If you want to know who he/she is, take a look at the chatbox and see if you can find who it is. It's quite obvious.

Why is it black and white? Isn't it supposed to be coloured? At first, that came to my mind too. But hey, I am asking for a favour, so it isn't nice to bargain right? The mail was sent at Thursday, October 26, 2006 12:46 am. So you can imagine how tired he/she is.

(Lol, anyway, I know you are reading this, so thanks for the help there. You may want to upgrade to a coloured scanner though :D)

Well, I would like to thank Leung Wai-Leng from Digital Life for choosing my article. Haha, I guess I am still dizzy over this One Minute Of Fame thing. Who says the haze is completely bad?


Technorati   Digg!   Del.icio.us   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo

2 Comments:

Blogger Chong Shipei said...

Hope you do not mind. I link to your blog at http://erekamkanaadonai.blogspot.com. If you mind, do let me know. You can e-mail me at 3lorytogod@gmail.com to notify me.

11:31 PM, October 27, 2006  
Blogger Steph said...

I do not mind at all.
Thanks for linking :D

9:07 PM, October 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home