Steph's Friend

Friday, October 13, 2006

Frog My Blog

I got back home, checked my mail and saw that my blog was reviewed in Frog My Blog. With anticipation, I clicked on the link provided to see how my blog fared.

This reminded me of the incident where my blog was reviewed over at Bloggy Award. Over there, I got a 7/10. My "Visual Aesthetics" got the lowest with a score of 5/10 with "Reading Enjoyment" being the highest with a score of 8/10. I know I don't look good (with pimples and all), but hey, I've improved! My template has changed since then from what you see now.

Anyway, I was thinking whether it would be a 3/5 or 4/5 or better still, a 5/5. I guess worries do continue even after work. The page was loading as I waited patiently. I tried to console myself that even if my blog was reviewed badly, at least I still have friends who come over and visit me. And yes you are right, I won't sell my blog on eBay even if I get a 0/5. After these nonsensical thoughts, the page loaded. Lo and behold, the sight that I saw...


I got a 4/5! Can you believe it? Can I believe it? We all should believe it! It's a 10% improvement from 7/10! Hey, at least 10% is still an improvement. The kind lady who reviewed my blog was Frannie. First of all, I would like to thank her for her honest and sincere review. Yes, I would have said the same thing even if I got a 0/5. It's all in the name of "bloggership". New word huh. Think "sportmanship" but only now, it's Blogger, Wordpress and the likes instead of FIFA or Olympics.

So how do I feel? Of course I feel elated! It's kinda like a mini Nobel Prize where the awards are given out in the basement instead of some posh hotel. I showed this to my mum and dad and they were surprised that someone actually "would love to have coffee with" me.

What do you think? How much would you give my blog? Please don't give me answers like 3.142/5. There's a time for math and a time for well, blogging. Come on, be honest :)


Technorati   Digg!   Del.icio.us   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats on that new review :)

8:40 PM, October 14, 2006  
Blogger Steph said...

Thanks Dre :)

10:12 PM, October 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow congratulations on the ratings you've received... it is surely good news! And I actually wanted to tag you too but it seems that cbox is down XD Have a nice day, Steph!

7:43 PM, October 19, 2006  
Blogger Steph said...

Thanks Teddy.
By the way, the tag board is back :)

8:42 AM, October 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home