Steph's Friend

Monday, September 25, 2006

Singapore Idol 2006 - The Result


When the results was announced, everyone screamed! I looked out of the balcony and saw people in their flats jumping and screaming. The last time this happened was during the World Cup. The screams lasted for minutes. I could see that Singapore Idol was able to connect with Singaporeans. If a show could make my whole neighbourhood scream, it must be something.


It came as no surprise. Hady Mirza won the competition just as I had predicted. Hopefully he won't be like Taufik who is only seen endorsing the Big Gulp from 7-Eleven. Jonathan wasn't too bad either. He was quite good. I guess he has his strengths. Hopefully he will pursue his dreams despite the loss.

I would say that this season's Singapore Idol is definitely much better than the previous one. Big Gulp anyone?

(Pictures taken from Singapore Idol 2006)


Technorati   Digg!   Del.icio.us   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yuks yuks yuks!!! i hate hady! i hate taufik. i hate 7eleven which post up their advertisement. i hate singapore idols!!!!!!!

oppss...the whole neighborhood is coming after me now.

3:23 PM, September 27, 2006  
Blogger Steph said...

Lol...I can see the crowds coming after you now.

11:40 PM, September 27, 2006  
Blogger Jerine said...

you still havent update your blog and i still see those two fellas. yuks! i hate them!!! whenever i read newspaper his face is there. when i flip magazine his face is also there. i had enough!!!!!!! anti singapore idol!!! i hate all idols!!!
*the whole singapore is coming for me again!

4:17 PM, October 02, 2006  
Blogger Steph said...

Done Jerine. I have updated my blog.

Wow...it sounds real bad. I didn't know you hated them so much.

7:13 PM, October 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home