Steph's Friend

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Terrorist Attack?

It happened quite some time ago. It was night time. I was watching the TV when suddenly loud explosions could be heard. They came one after another. Altogether there were about 5 explosions. No one screamed. If the 100 or so people living around me did not scream, I don't see why I should scream and make myself look stupid. I ignored it.

Then all of a sudden, an explosion happened over at my balcony! It was totally unexpected. I was watching my show when suddenly there was this loud "BANG"! I went over to the balcony and looked for anything that could land me a place in CSI.
I saw it. I borrowed my brother's camera handphone (yes, I don't have one...so if you are feeling nice, you can buy one for me) and took a picture of it.


Ugly sight huh? I noticed that there were some yellow lumps beside it. So I took another closer shot.


There was a kind of smell, an awful smell when I took the shot. Hopefully it wasn't a chemical attack. The smell was awful. If smelling it was bad, imagine touching it. Curiousity got the better of me and I decide to overturn the package to see what it actually was. For all you know there may be a face there or a hint at where it was made from. I overturned it and took a photo...


Yep, I know what you are thinking. It wasn't a terrorist attack whatsoever. It was just a prank someone played. Nope, there wasn't any face but a pair of broken pants. It's a "Fart Bomb" available at your friendly Mama Shop. Yet one thing remains a mystery for me. How did this item end up in my balcony? For your information, I stay at the six floor. My only deduction is that someone threw it from the levels above me and the wind blew it into my balcony. If you have any better deductions feel free to post it, I'll be glad to read them.

(If you were the one who threw this packet, please, I don't find it funny. Please don't throw such items and annoy your neighbours. It's not a nice thing to do. Disturbing people while watching TV may cause the victim to have severe headaches, stress or worse an asthma attack.)


Technorati   Digg!   Del.icio.us   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo

4 Comments:

Blogger Jerine said...

some jackass prank huh? hahaha... i think its a sulphur bomb self-made. i know how to make it. you want some guide? maybe you can throw back at that jackass? hahahaha....

1:00 PM, September 20, 2006  
Blogger Steph said...

Really? Wow...where do you get to learn it? Nah, I don't think I would get back at him/her. Just hope that he/she won't do it again.

10:59 PM, September 20, 2006  
Blogger Jerine said...

hahaha...i mix my chemistry knowledge and some common sense. it actually works. you can try to mix some sulphur with charcoal powder. then FIRE!!!

6:00 PM, September 24, 2006  
Blogger Steph said...

Whoa...that's something new. Thanks for sharing though :D

7:19 PM, September 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home