Steph's Friend

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Chin Hair

I was on the MRT the other day leaning against the glass panel near the door when this senior man stood beside me. I didn't really take much notice of him since he looked like your normal senior citizen without any mutant powers. I stared through the windows at the door admiring the scenery (okay, maybe it wasn't admiring. In the MRT you can only see so much of Singapore).

I was staring at the HDB blocks whizzed past when I saw the senior man's reflection on the window. He was doing something...weird. I turned my head and looked at him. He was using a pincer to pluck some strands of hair from his chin (I won't call it a beard or a goatee as what he had didn't qualify for both). After plucking, he looked at his "bounty" before tossing it onto the floor. That's disgusting! I looked at him but he ignored me. It seemed that he was engrossed with those strands of hair under his chin. I looked away deciding that HDB flats were more interesting than a senior citizen's chin hair.


Technorati   Digg!   Del.icio.us   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo

2 Comments:

Blogger Jod{i} said...

Ewwww....Yes the flats would be much better!
Thanks for the pop over!

4:38 AM, September 04, 2006  
Blogger Steph said...

Yup, I wonder what he was thinking by throwing bio-hazard wastes in public like that.
Welcome Jodi :)

8:31 AM, September 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home