Steph's Friend

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Paid From PayPerPost!

If you scroll down a bit, you will notice that I joined PayPerPost a few days ago. I checked my account today and was pleasantly surprised.

Why?

Simple. I was credited with $10! Great isn't it? With $10, I can do one of the following:

1. Eat 5 packets of chicken rice.
2. Drink 25 packets of Yeo's Chrysanthemum Tea.
3. Hold an over-due library book for 2 months.
4. Buy 100 packets of salted seaweed.
5. Send 2000 SMSs.

Feel free to add to this list if you have any plans for that $10.

So if you have not joined this yet, please do so now and start to earn money by posting on your blog. Do use my email below as your referral :D



Technorati   Digg!   Del.icio.us   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo

1 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

Thanks Colleen :)

11:19 PM, November 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home