Steph's Friend

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Paid From PayPerPost!

If you scroll down a bit, you will notice that I joined PayPerPost a few days ago. I checked my account today and was pleasantly surprised.


Simple. I was credited with $10! Great isn't it? With $10, I can do one of the following:

1. Eat 5 packets of chicken rice.
2. Drink 25 packets of Yeo's Chrysanthemum Tea.
3. Hold an over-due library book for 2 months.
4. Buy 100 packets of salted seaweed.
5. Send 2000 SMSs.

Feel free to add to this list if you have any plans for that $10.

So if you have not joined this yet, please do so now and start to earn money by posting on your blog. Do use my email below as your referral :D

Technorati   Digg!   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo


Blogger Colleen said...


Have you signed up for Blogitive? They're really ramping up now and putting the call our for bloggers. If you're not registered, use me as a referral -

1:46 AM, November 16, 2006  
Blogger Steph said...

Thanks Colleen :)

11:19 PM, November 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home